Thursday, August 19, 2010

THIS IS WHAT I'M FEELING NOW!

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR

Baby I never seen someone wit your body
You make me wanna get this party started,
Hey baby come and tell me what's the score
Baby, baby, tell me, what chu, what chu, waiting for

Baby I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come and get me it's all your's
Baby, baby, tell me, what chu, what chu, waiting for

It's your birthday so tell me what you wanna do

It's my birthday I really wanna get with you

Drop the beat now and baby we can get it started

We'll go insane and take it to the after party
HOOK

So what's your name, hey baby what's your name, oh yeah

Sexy's my name, yeah sexy is my name

Ok, and what's your game, hey baby what's your game

Ok I like to play, I, I like to play, ay,

Hey sexy girl from kuala la la lumpur

Hey baby that's me, I'll be on the dancefloor

I got chu a surprise, we're poppin up in vip

And if I ask nice can I take you home with me

HOOK x2

Baby, lets get crazy, come on loose control, ol, ol

We're gonna tear up the after party, I know you want some more, oh, oh, oh

I wanna see ya, work that body, Drop it down real low, low, low

Hey baby, come and get me, tell me, what chu, what chu, what chu, what chu waiting for.

p/s : haa i'm crazy